One of MPV’s ten principles is Diversity.
MPV embraces pluralism and the diversity of inspirations that motivate people to embrace justice. We affirm that one’s religion and belief system is not the exclusive source of truth. We engage with a diversity of philosophical and spiritual traditions to pursue a more just, peaceful and sustainable world.
MPV understands there are many types of relationships and seeks to provide a place for families of all kinds to grow and prosper.
We hope you will seek out our MPV community as your spiritual home. It is a space where friends and family members will be welcomed, where different religious/philosophical traditions are treated with equal respect, and where celebrating multiple holidays happens!
Need assistance? Please Contact Us!
Interfaith Families Resource Organizations
- El-Tawhid Jumah Circle/Unity Mosques (North America)
- Muslim Education Centre of Oxford – MECO (UK)
- Muslim-Christian and Interfaith Marriage Support (UK)
- Unitarian Univeralist Association (International)
Interfaith Families Information Resources
- Dr. Abou El-Fadl – On Christian Men Marrying Muslim Women
- On Being Both – Interfaith Marriage and the Rise of the Religious “Nones”
- Muslim-Christian Marriage Blog
- Unitarian-Universalist Association – Let’s Talk About Interfaith Families
- Al-Jazeera – ‘Halal’ Interfaith Unions Rise Among UK Women
- Mike Ghouse - Can a Muslim Woman Marry a Non-Muslim Man?
- Asma Lamrabet - What Does the Qu'ran Say about Interfaith Marriage?